(last revised May 4th, 2010)
This policy covers how ROID Networks treats personal information that ROID Networks collects and receives, including information related to your past use of ROID Networks products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ROID Networks does not own or control, or to people that ROID Networks does not employ or manage.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE. ROID Networks can send you advertisements for ROID Networks products or services and the products and services of other companies. ROID Networks collects personal information when you configure ROID Networks software or services (collectively the "Products"), when you use ROID Networks Products, or when you visit ROID Networks web pages or the pages of certain ROID Networks partners. ROID Networks may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. When you configure ROID Networks Products we ask for information such as your name and email address to facilitate your use of ROID Networks Products. Once you configure your Products and login, you are not anonymous to us. ROID Networks collects information about your activity. ROID Networks automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your Product or browser, including your IP address, ROID Networks cookie information, and the page you request. ROID Networks uses information for the following general purposes: to support the functioning of your ROID Networks Products, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
3. COOKIES. ROID Networks may set and access ROID Networks cookies on your computer.
4. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR CONFIGURATION INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES. You can edit your Product Configuration Information at any time. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ROID Networks service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the ROID Networks Newsletter, that are considered part of your ROID Networks Product, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. You can delete your ROID Networks Product by removing all ROID Networks software from your messaging devices. When you configure your Product or submit information to ROID Networks, a temporary copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information through a computer malfunction or human error. ROID Networks keeps your account information active in our user databases in order to provide immediate access to your information each time you use your Product. To delete your information, you must remove all ROID Networks software from all your devices and terminate your Service. In most cases your information will be deleted from our databases in approximately 90 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity. Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
5. SERVERS. The ROID Networks computers (called "servers") that send your messages and related information store an enormous amount of information every day. These computer records are called "log files." Log files are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes, as described above. After this information has been used, it is stored and is inaccessible. Until the information is stored, your ROID Networks User Name may remain in our active server log files.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org